Recent comments

• Reply to: Death By Berzerk   6 years 8 months ago

I'm actually doing a paper on the adverse effects of Video Games and young children, I came across these two stories but I can't seem to find any hard evidence that this ever happened. I too went looking in LexisNexis and came up empty. I am starting to think this is just folklore. I also did a search in all national newspapers found nothing! not a trace of the story anywhere (at least not in any source I can use for my paper). There is a lot of mention of thier names, a lot of potatoes but no meat in this stories.

• Reply to: The Entrance Into the World of Braid   7 years 3 months ago

AAAH Professor, this is suppose to be a GLOG, still figuring out how to upload it in that format

• Reply to: I'm Braiding. Anyone want their hair did?   7 years 3 months ago

This is meant to be a GLOG

• Reply to: The Apple of My GoldenEye   7 years 3 months ago

I think I'm all done :) Thanks, everyone!

• Reply to: The Apple of My GoldenEye   7 years 3 months ago

If I can't figure out how to upload the essay to the essay page, could someone help me? Thanks :)

• Reply to: The Apple of My GoldenEye   7 years 3 months ago

Hey, guys, sorry I'm late in responding. I'm uploading my essay now (I wanted to finish editing), so once I do that I'll make the scholarly bibliography page. Thanks everyone for doing your part!

• Reply to: The Apple of My GoldenEye   7 years 3 months ago

The problem with the page was the "dark" theme, as it for some reason overlapped the titles; all I had to do was change the theme, and it looks fine now. I also took the liberty of uploading your essays into the essay page, and I wrote brief captions on what they are about; feel free to change them, of course. I wasn't able to find the community essay though, so you need to do that yourself finalfantasy; you still also need to make your page with the scholarly bibliography.

Other than that, thanks for doing your parts. Hope we do well on the project!

• Reply to: The Apple of My GoldenEye   7 years 3 months ago

I added the journalistic treatments bibliography as a page; however, when I added the items and looked at the page on the site, the title blocked out half of the item links. After removing the page title and messing with it for a bit, it looks a bit better, but if anyone has any ideas on how to improve it (if looks really even matters much for this project), that'd be great.

Here's the link to the page with how it looks now:

• Reply to: The Apple of My GoldenEye   7 years 3 months ago

Hmm. That sucks. I would definitely say sending it to Professor Whalen is the best option.

• Reply to: The Apple of My GoldenEye   7 years 3 months ago

The video is all finished and everything, but it takes so long to upload that the site automatically logs me out before it finishes.

I was thinking I'd just email prof. whalen the file, because it's not uploading for me.